Sunday, October 4, 2009

Got my jog on

So, I managed to go 4.20 miles (round trip) in 43 minutes (with a break at the Exxon to urinate). You have to love Map Quest for things like this lol My husband asked how I knew I went 4.2 miles, well I Map Quested it of course:


Starting Location
200 Med Tech Pkwy Ste 200
Johnson City, TN 37604-2278

Ending Location
917 N State of Franklin Rd
Johnson City, TN 37604-3671

Total Travel Estimates: 4 minutes / 2.10 miles

Now I ran to Exxon and back to the Wellness Center so 2.10 * 2 = 4.20 miles and I know when I started because right when I did Jess sent a text and that was at 540 PM. Then I called Jeremy when I got in the van which was at 623 PM so that makes 43 minutes to go 4.2 miles! Woo hoo. That equals an average 10.23 minute mile Photobucket !!

I think I run better without Nikki Photobucket. She is 6'2" and I am 5'5.5" and her legs are just so much longer than mine. Her sprint is wider and I find myself running to keep up instead of jogging which means we both end up walking a lot more than I did today. Even so, I hope she gets better soon so I don't have to run all alone (although I am faster that way Photobucket)


.......................................................................................................................................................

Calories burned: running 10 min/mile(6mph) : 43 minutes : 558 cal : 4.2 miles

Also wanted to add I weighed yesterday and am down another 1lb Photobucket


1 comments:

David Showers said...

Great job on the run and the weight loss!

Post a Comment