Wednesday, October 21, 2009

One day at a time...

So I am doing better then I was a week ago. Life is always getting in my way, I need to go on Biggest loser where you get to leave life behind, and work on losing weight. I have lost a pound or so, that's good. I think my biggest issue right now, is the disappointment I have felt over gaining weight I just lost back again, and I am ashamed to be honest. It makes me so ANGRY, and mostly at myself. I have no will power, and no desire to exercise. I am trying hard this week, so hopefully it will pay off. I am eating oatmeal for breakfast ( low sugar, low cal), a lean cusine or salad for lunch, and a small portion of what I fix for the kids for lunch, I am eating a apple every day too. So here is where I will cry, complain, moan, look for motivation from my sister in life, and from you too. I want to lose this weight for good!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment