Sunday, October 4, 2009

Photobucket

So Nikki's "bad shrimp" belly ache wasn't really shrimp after all and we ended up in the Northside ER from 1030 PM until 430 AM when they transferred us to Johnson City Medical Center in order for Nikki to see a surgeon. Turns out Nik had a bowel obstruction that required emergency surgery and a 3 day hospital stay. I spent most of the week (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) in and out of the hospital, Thursday I ran errands and Friday we had an all day field trip with Connor and the girls. Today is Saturday and although Nikki is still out for the count I am going to jog, alone, when Jeremy gets home.

Since July 19th I've lost 24.6 lbs and I would hate to stop exercising now that I have started and was keeping it consistent. I'm giving myself until January 1st to find myself in Photobucketand in order to do so I have to lose 14.6 pounds in 12 weeks. That seems a plausible goal even if I'm not working out and simply watching my diet, BUT I hope to surpass my goal when those 12 weeks are up and in order to do that I need to get back on that proverbial horse and start trotting again.

Good luck to the rest of you in journal land..... Even if you've missed a day or two or 6, all you have to do is lace up your shoes and get moving! I know you can do it and so will I



0 comments:

Post a Comment