Monday, September 28, 2009

Oh and of chunky butt women also....

Nikki and I went out again today to jog. We tried Indian Trail's track today because Science Hill's track was quite busy and I am simply not that "all eyes on me," especially in yoga pants (although, my husband did say my behind was looking tight lmao). 1/4 of a mile into our jog and the most unthinkable thing that could happen to a woman with DDD breasts happened..... Did you guess? That's right, my bra strap broke.

Now I don't know how many DDD readers there are out there, but trust me running with only the support of a tight sports bra is near to impossible. I always always wear an everyday bra under my sports bra because it offers the support I need and today my support was non-existent. Every time I tried to break into a jog I almost knocked myself out, it was not a pretty sight (Nikki was thinking the men might think it was).

We did manage to walk about 2 1/2 miles before the temperature dropped, but that was it for today. Tomorrow Nik is supposed to come by after she takes Daric to his dental appointment or around 10 am which ever comes first. I think we will go back to Science Hill, it has a red rubbery track material and Indian Trail has a hard asphalt track.... Nikki may have been right about the better place to jog lol


3 comments:

Hot Mama's in Training said...

DDD woman you like a F lol, when is the last time you were measured for a bra? I can imagine your boobs not supported while trying to job,lol. Good job on exercising. It seems like everytime I start to get motivated, life gets in the way.

Dylett said...

I measured the other day and its a DDD according to Victoria Secrets' website. I'm not an F never have been never will be lol

Hot Mama's in Training said...

LMAO... Ok well that means my boobs are way too big because According to them I am not that much smaller LOL

Post a Comment