Sunday, September 27, 2009

Goals.... and Rewards

A year ago, I had lost almost a 100 pounds. Today, I have gained 30 of it back. Not good!!! Not good!! Dylett and I are trying to get our skinny on. She motivates me when I have no desire.. which is daily here lately. We are both some 30 something moms with kids and lots of temptations to fight daily. I have a husband who is fitness fanatic but most days he just makes me wanna eat another damn cookie.

So here is my short term and long term goals. My goal is to weigh 150 again, one day.

Lost 15 pounds by 11/1

Lost 30 by 12/5

Lost 35 by 1/5/09

Lost 50 lbs by 4/09

Fitness goals:

Run a mile w/out walking
Run in a 5k next spring
Lose my middle age spread
Bench press 100 lbs again


Rewards:
Each goal a new shirt or spa treatment

Katy

I weigh in on Mondays... So Dylett what do you eat for breakfast daily?

3 comments:

Hot Mama's in Training said...

I'm only 29, Woman... Save the 30 something for another 2 years lmao

Hot Mama's in Training said...

HA HA HA.. Bobby found me this high protein oatmeal at the health food store, so I am going to eat that for breakfast tomorrow

Hot Mama's in Training said...

Many mornings I grab a piece of fruit for breakfast and eat it while I drink my soy protein shake. I am not now and have never been a breakfast eater which is a reason I bought the protein powder in the first place.

BTW I weigh on Saturdays. That is when I went on phentermine the first time and so its kinda stuck. I am out of pills now, so any loss from here on out is on my own.

Post a Comment